Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Creations!

As promised, my inspirations have turned into new items just posted in my Etsy shop. I think these frames are so fun for spring, the flowers really pop and look so cute on the bows. And the fleur de lis and vintage earrings really lend a more sophisticated feel to the larger frames.

Of course, I've still got some more pieces waiting to use to embellish more frames, but I've really got to sell a few before I invest anymore time and money into them! Below is a sample of what you'll find in my Etsy shop.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails