Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy week ahead....

Looks like I won't get much crafting done this week since my "real" job will be interfering too much! Plus, I've had to give a lot of extra TLC to our sick bulldog, and I'm planning a trip to Canton with my mom this weekend. We'll be walking the miles of vendors in search of crafty inspiration and goodies to bring home! This will be my first trip, and I'm excited to check it out. In the meantime, I've had fun looking at their website, http://www.firstmondaycanton.com/.


When I get back I'll be making plans for my first Home Show, in conjunction with Chicky Girls Hair Bows. She's another Etsy seller who I found using the Shop Local function on Etsy when I wanted some unique hair bows as a gift for some special little girls. Hopefully we'll be able to get the word out locally about our handmade products.


Oh, and I've also got to work on a special craft for my mom for Mother's Day! I can't say what it is yet, but I'll be sure and post about it once I give it to her. What are some of your unique handmade ideas for Mother's Day gifts?

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about the "real job" getting in the way! Wouldn't it be great if we could Etsy all the time :)

    I hope your Bulldog feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails