Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Featured Crafter

Today I'm featuring another crafter who uses a medium I am not all that familar with. Raina's primary medium is polymer clay, but she uses a bevy of supplies (including some great vintage materials) to create her fascinating pieces. She is definitely a crafter of many talents! Her items can be seen in her Etsy shop, Rhubarb Incident. Her prices are very reasonable, and she has a wide variety of items, so you're sure to find the perfect gift for yourself or even the pickiest person on your gift list! Here's a few of my favorites:

This plaque would be fabulous hanging in a retro-inspired kitchen:

Her jewelry is so beautiful and unique, it's hard to pick out a favorite piece. Since my favorite color is purple, I really love this clay pendant:

And you know my fleur de lis-loving self just can't resist these beautiful earrings (plus there's a matching pendant!):


Since Raina loves to dabble in so many different types of crafts, who knows what we'll see next! Thanks for the inspiration, Raina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails