Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

I know I'm a little late on this, but here's my fun Easter feather wreath I made a couple years ago:




I took a couple feather boas that I had laying around (probably left over from someone's bachelorette party in NOLA), wrapped them around a grapevine wreath, added a glitter egg garland and a couple bunny picks and voila! Instant Easter cuteness in less than 10 minutes!


This would be a great idea for a Mardi Gras wreath, or to use as a New Baby or Birthday Party wreath too!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVe that wreath- how clever of you- l'adore the pink feathers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I just found your blog :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails