Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Candle Embellishments: Before & After

It's time to play dress up......with some candles! I've had fun making some new candle embellishments for my Etsy shop, so I thought I would share some before & after photos of what a grouping of candles looks like with and without the embellishments. They really add some pizazz to plain boring candles!

Before:

After:

Before:
After:

Before:
After:


I picked up a couple more black bands the other day (one leather & one suede), so I've got to get started making more. Any suggestions for new styles?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy,
    I just found your blog and I am loving these candles! ~Cathy~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails