Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Inspiration Overload!

Just a quick update before I post a longer entry later this week....my mom and I returned last night from our bargain-hunting trip to Canton, TX. We had a great time and found some really fabulous things for both home and fashion! I got a few new pieces of vintage jewelry to incorporate into my frames as well as a new style of ceiling tile tins that I'll be painting up soon. I wish I would have worn a pedometer to see how many miles we logged walking! We added up the hours, and by the time the weekend was over, we had shopped a total of 19 hours (well we did take a couple of snack breaks now and then, but not for very long)! I'll take some pics of my finds soon and post them later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails