Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sneak Peek

Here’s a little sneak peek of the transformations of a few of my Goodwill finds that I posted yesterday:

IMG_2712

IMG_2662  IMG_2678And a sneak peek of this week’s featured DIY coming on Thursday:

IMG_2697

****Stay tuned!****

Head on over to Living with Lindsay, I’m featured for “Teach Me Tuesday”.  If you haven’t read Lindsay’s blog yet, start now!  Not only does she share wonderful money-saving tips and projects such as her DIY Pottery Barn inspired mirror, but she features other bloggers projects as well.  Check out the dramatic paint treatment in her son’s room, it’s amazing!  Thanks, Lindsay, for featuring me!

7 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I'm lovin' the pink and blue! Can't wait to see the full effect!
    Have a great day!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink! I just read your comment on my post and cracked up - hate to say it, but I guess great minds do think alike. Can't wait to see the full picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can already tell that I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the full transformations!!! Suspense is killin me :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...that's a whole lotta pink and blue ya got going on! Can't wait to see the finished projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice tease ... can't wait to see the rest!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails