Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hooked on Tailgating For the LSU Tigers!

Where will you be this Saturday night??

I’ll be here:

Wearing this:

IMG_3043Cheering along with some of these guys:

It’s the biggest game of the year, #1 Florida vs. #4 LSU, and I can’t wait!  After a day of tailgating, Tiger Stadium will be rockin’! As an LSU alum, I can usually make it to at least one game each season (thanks to my parents’ season tickets), and this is one surely not to be missed! 

Here are a few of my favorite photos from past games:

DSC02177 DSC02172

lsutailgate06

IMG_0646 IMG_0641 IMG_0642 IMG_0645 ****************

As a special treat to my blog readers, I’m offering 50% off of a personalized team sign from my Etsy shop for this weekend only!  I made this one for my Tigers:

IMG_1646

But as a show of good sportsmanship, I’ll customize one just for you in your team colors and mascot.  Just mention the code “GO TEAM” for 50% off!  You can either purchase one from my Etsy shop or email me at

embellishedbayou@comcast.net

Offer good until 12:00 midnight on Sunday.

I’ll be joining the usual Friday parties today:

 Hooked on….

Geaux Tigers, Beat Florida!

12 comments:

  1. Love this! Thinking about getting it for a friend as a bridal shower gift. Any other recommendations??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be watching on the tube. I'm a big Tiger fan and don't hate Florida. I did a business trip to Baton Rouge. Folks were so nice to me everywhere and funny too. I toured LSU and circled the amazing stadium. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog last week through the Fall links on Blue Cricket and I love your stuff...but I have to say I'm a Gator through and through...I've got my orange and blue on today! LSU is an away-game I haven't made it to yet, but your pictures of the campus are beautiful. Have a great time tomorrow...we can be friends up till and then again after the game, how's that sound??
    --kelli
    kellbell_6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post!! Purple and gold looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love LSU fans, they are so much fun! The hubs and I are coming to Death Valley for the first time this year to see our Tigers play! Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE tailgating... sooooo much FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like so much fun. I have to drop Murphy Grace off at the boarding place and then drive down to L.A.

    Go Tigers and have a beer for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to watch all the different spots, and this looks like such fun. I am so glad you are able to go and have a great time. Thanks so much for your gracious comments on my blog. I really appreciate your visits and your comments. Thanks. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous photos, looks like so much fun! enjoy...
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's to hoping we're able to pull off a win tonight! Geaux Tigers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was pulling for your Tigers. I'm sorry y'all didn't get the win.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post and pics! I hope we can pull out a win this weekend - Geaux Tigers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails