Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I’ve Gone Global!

I had my first international sale on Etsy several weeks ago (a jewelry holder to Australia), but I’m more excited about a large order of my candle embellishments that I just recently shipped to Thailand!

IMG_3132

The lady who bought them has a boutique and is going to sell them there. IMG_3142It’s so cool that something I made is going to be sold half-way around the world!IMG_3171One of the things that I love about Etsy is that you can reach people all over the world, both as a buyer and a seller, with just one click of the mouse!

IMG_3172 So I’ve been working furiously over the past couple of days to replenish my stock of candle embellishments.  Here’s a peek at how it’s coming:

IMG_3192 IMG_3190 IMG_3191 So keep checking my Etsy shop, I’ll have plenty of stock soon, they make great Christmas decorations and gifts!

Speaking of Etsy, there’s only a few days left to get 10% off any pink product in my shop in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Got your eye on anything?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your order that shipped to Thailand...that is exciting news. I love the candle embellishments.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your expanded business! Just another reason to love Etsy. Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I would be excited too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, the power of the internet. Good for you. I'm sure this is just the beginning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails