Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Personalize Your Life with Embellished Bayou

KellyShowUs Many of you who read my blog are probably already familiar with my Etsy shop, but I just had to show off my wares again for today’s edition Kelly’s Korner Show Us Your Life Party.

One of my favorite things that I make are my handpainted antique tins.  I also sell these at a couple local boutiques, and I just love getting custom orders. 

They make great welcome signs:IMG_1232IMG_1603

Baby door announcements: IMG_1307 IMG_1315IMG_2727 Personalized name or initial signs for baby or children’s rooms:

IMG_1178IMG_1478IMG_1598IMG_2084IMG_2733

Home Decor pieces:

IMG_1299IMG_1323

IMG_1650 IMG_1483 IMG_1624 And support for your favorite team:

IMG_3094

IMG_1646I also make embellished picture frames.  I love to incorporate pieces of vintage jewelry or vintage buttons to make the frames unique and one of a kind.  Here are some that have recently sold:

IMG_2651 IMG_2800 IMG_2911 IMG_2997 Here are a few personalized ones I’ve done in the past:

IMG_1675IMG_2180 IMG_2056IMG_1703 IMG_2513IMG_2050IMG_1716

These candle embellishments make great gifts and are the perfect accent for your plain ordinary candles:

IMG_1801 IMG_1335 IMG_1787 IMG_1793

These are just a sampling of my creations.  Be sure and check out my Etsy shop for more! I’m always trying to come up with new designs to keep it fresh and unique.  I’d love to make a custom piece just for you!

Take a moment and become fan of Embellished Bayou on Facebook or follow me on Twitter.  I often offer special discounts to my fans and followers.

This weekend only, I’m offering a 10% discount to my readers.  Just email me or contact me through Etsy with the code “KELLY” to get your discount!

****************

Have you entered my giveaway?? You’re missing out on a tasty treat if you haven’t!

****************

Don’t forget about my upcoming Linky Party next week! Get those photos ready for our Throwback Thursday: Decorating Mistakes Party!  Grab a button and plan to join the fun!

Generated image

1 comment:

  1. Super cute wall hangings. I added you as a favorite on etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails