Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Special Feature!

shared my tutorial

I am SO excited to be guest posting today over at Tatertots and Jello! Head on over and check out my tutorial for DIY textured art.  Here’s a little preview:

IMG_0552

IMG_0557If you haven’t been reading Tatertots and Jello, you don’t know what you’re missing! Jen posts some seriously cute crafts, like these ruffle necklaces (which I plan on making soon):

and this adorable spring wreath:

She also hosts a weekly “Weekend Wrap-Up Party” where you can link up and show off what you’ve been working on.

If you visit her blog, you will quickly see that Jen is a BIG fan of using burlap in her projects, so I made a little something just for her! Click HERE to check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being asked to guest blog! What an honor. I will head over and check it out now. That necklace is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great honor! I know you must be really excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool to be a guest blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left a comment on TT&J's, but wanted to tell you- - I love, love, LOVE this!! The technique you used on this was so fun. I'm definitely going to have to try it sometime. And, I heart fleur-de-lis too!! My hubby's fam is from the NOLA area. :) So glad to have found your blog. Way too cute.

    Blessings!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails