Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bear With Me

…..I’m making a few changes over to a custom domain, so you’ll now be able to find my blog at

www.embellishedbayou.com

and at

www.blog.embellishedbayou.com

It may take a couple hours to transfer over, so until then you may have gotten some error messages.  Don’t worry, if you follow via Google you will automatically be redirected.  Please let me know if you encounter any problems accessing my blog!

Also, I will be doing a giveaway for my Facebook fans tomorrow!! If you haven’t already become a fan of Embellished Bayou on Facebook, CLICK HERE to fan me! I’ll choose one of my fans tomorrow evening and send them a special gift from my shop.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new domain! You look so official now!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked in my address bar and it redirected me fine to your new domain. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails