Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Cloche

I’m joining Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for her Summer Cloche Party, be sure and check out all the other lovely vignettes!

I had to borrow my mom’s cloche to be able to join up to the party.  This is the one I made her for Mother’s Day last year and she changes it up with the seasons.  It sits in the corner of her kitchen.IMG_1429

Sorry for the glare, it was hard to get a good photo.  She has some mushrooms, a moss ball, and a stone with little froggies attached all nestled on some river stones.

IMG_1425I love the neutral colors and how it doesn’t just scream summer but instead gives you a subtle feel of summer.

IMG_1424

These cuties are attached to the rock, love them!IMG_1426Thanks for looking!

******

By the way, if you haven’t joined my Facebook Fan Page yet, be sure to head over and check it out! I’m running an embroidery special right now, you can get a T-shirt designed just the way you want for only $10 (plus shipping)!!  My Facebook page is the best way to get updated on new merchandise and specials.

9 comments:

  1. I like the schrooms! Well done. olive♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom did a great job. Love the moss and mushrooms....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cloche, Christy! What a great arrangement your Mom put underneath ~ I love all the natural elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty. I love it. The rocks, the mushrooms and such a lovely nature display. Very creative. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY nice! How earthy and imaginative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really nice natural arrangement. I like the twig wrapped moss ball What are the mushrooms made of? The froggies add a nice touch of whimsy.
    Nice gift for your mom!
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you achieved the natural look and it's over the top beautiful. Makes you feel like nature under glass. What a wonderful job, Char

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous presentation! I too, like the subdued colours, a welcome relief from summer's tendency to be bright and busy!

    Thanks for sharing with us..it was lovely.

    Lynette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails