Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Feminine Touches

Here’s a couple easy ways to add a little feminine flair to otherwise boring, ordinary items.

Hot glue flowers around a mirror:

IMG_1791

My mother-in-law did this in her bedroom, but it would be super cute in a little girl’s room, too.  Plus, it’s a project kids could help with!  You could layer different colors to coordinate with any decor. 

IMG_1793 IMG_1794 She used the same concept and glued a fun ruffled ribbon around a lampshade.

IMG_1796

IMG_1798What a great way to transform an ordinary garage sale/thrift store lamp into something special!

IMG_1795IMG_1797 Sharing with the following parties:

Thursday

 giveawaysTransformation ThursdayshowoffyourstuffbuttonHookingupwithHoH

Friday

 Favorite Things Friday_25fffbigbutton2Weekend Bloggy Reading

<b>Join us every Friday...</b>

Katie's Nesting Spot

 

13 comments:

  1. I love this. I am immediately going to find a lamp to do this to right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have you join me tomorrow over at our Sassy Sites blog party! It's our Feature YOU Friday! Come by and check it out! xoxo

    Marni
    @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ARE super fun and girly, my daughter would LOVE that flower mirror for her room! Would love you to join me at A Crafty Soiree, every Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lamp! I already have an idea for a lamp of mine. But it will wait until we get moved. If we ever sell the house that is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so easy and cute! I need something like this for my daughters room and I think I have just the lamp sitting in the storage in my laundry room. Thanks for the inspiration! I found you through the shabby chic cottage =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute ideas. The lamp is gorgeous. I have just the shade to try it. Thanks for sharing.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lamp is delightful - reminds me of something that you might see in Pottery Barn or Land of Nod. Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining our blog hop over at Sassy Sites! There are some amazing blogs out there, and you are definitely one of them! I'm a follower of yours too! Happy Friday! xoxo

    Marni @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That mirror is sooo cute, and I love that lamp. So freu freu chic Ü

    ReplyDelete
  11. the lamp is too good, i really like it a lot, the white color and the way its been decorated has been too good, i would love to own a lamp like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh.... embellishments are the key! Love the shade.

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails