Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Embellished Bayou Inspiration

Check out the spider headband Rachel from Redpunzel made using my tutorial:

So cute! She added a round bead and gave the spider a head.  I love how it looks against her daughter’s red hair!  A friend of mine said she saw a girl wearing a similar spider on her wrist, how cute would this be as a bracelet/cuff! I may just have to make one for next year.

Edited to add:

Check out these photos Rachel posted on her blog of other spider headbands that were made with my tutorial:

Heidi at The Craft Monkey was inspired by my Ghost Candle Shades and made her own for just $2.00 each with some shades from the thrift store:

I just love the three different faces, I think Frankenstein is my favorite!

It’s so fun to seeing everyone’s different takes on these projects, keep the photos coming!

2 comments:

  1. ah, I'm so jealous of those spider headbands! I NEED to find some beads ASAP! haha {thanks for sharing my copy cat project}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez! I wish I had a better photo to share! It turned out so cute, and that photo is awful! (My camera had just died, so I had to use my phone.) Thanks for showing off my copy cat of your headband! I just added a couple of photos that one of my readers submitted too- hers were just as cute! (Maybe even more so!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails