Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Simple, Elegant Christmas Centerpiece

Today Cheryl at Tidy Mom will host a Christmas edition of her I'm Lovin' It event to share anything from a product, to a recipe, a picture you took, a project, or even your children or family…..really anything Christmas-related that you are loving right now!  So here’s mine….

I’m totally loving using ornaments to create simple, elegant centerpieces!  All it takes are a few sparkly balls nestled in a dish, bowl, or other container to make a stunning display.  Use different sizes and textures to create some visual interest. 

IMG_2406

IMG_2408

I paired ornaments with tree candles to make a simple centerpiece for the kitchen table:

IMG_2419 IMG_2420

Since I automatically gravitate to anything purple and gold, especially if it is coated in glitter, I have accumulated a plethora of ornaments in this theme.  Too many to fit on the tree, so they make perfect decorations in other spots around the house.  I sued them in several places throughout the living room to carry out my purple and gold theme:

IMG_2422IMG_2421IMG_2414 IMG_2415IMG_2409 IMG_2416 IMG_2417

An easy and elegant way to add holiday sparkle to your decor!

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous centerpieces. I love all the sparkle. Beautiful. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I ♥ all of your centerpieces Ÿ The purple is such a different and welcoming color for Christmas. Everything is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I especially love the centerpiece with all of the trees! I love decorating with ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails