Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Confess…

…I’ve been a bad blogger!!  To be honest, I just haven’t felt inspired to post lately.  The crafting has been on hold since before Christmas and I can’t seem to get my mojo back.

I have been working on a few new things for my Etsy shop for Mardi Gras, so be sure and stop by to check them out!

IMG_2561IMG_2564

Hopefully I’ll be back to a more regular schedule by next week!

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. There are so many other things that seem to need my attention that I have gotten "out of the mood". I keep looking at others projects hoping to get inspired. Mardi Gras reminds me of jambalaya! I love jambalaya as much as I like saying jambalaya. Maybe I just got an inspiration for dinner....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning from Tokyo!

    My family and I are southern expat's and myself, I'm from New Orleans. Born and raised, I attended Sacred Heart and have a deep abiding love for my hometown. We're doing our best to incorporate our Southern habits into our lives abroad, as well as adding touches of home to our apartment. It's not always easy, but after discovering your blog and looking at all of your sweet Louisiana treats, my heart is just overflowing with emotion.

    What delightful gifts you have! I miss Mardi Gras more than anything (thankfully Haydel's ships their King Cakes internationally!!)and seeing today's post makes me feel like turning on some Dr. John and throwing beads around with my children.

    I was wondering if I ordered something if you would ship internationally? I completely understand if you don't, but I thought I'd pose the question.

    My best to you and yours in this new year...

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I ♥ the beautiful Mardi Gras items. Don't you just lovvvve the colors?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails