Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Circa 1857 Art and Architecture

I was in Baton Rouge a couple weeks ago for my little sister’s graduation and we spent the day after shopping around town.  We found this great little antique/architectural salvage store.

IMG_3247

Plenty of photos ahead of the fabulous treasures to be found….

IMG_3232

All of the architectural pieces were outside or on the porch.  Stacks of old windows, doors, spindles and tin ceiling panels.

IMG_3233IMG_3234IMG_3236IMG_3246

Inside, different booths were set up with both new and old merchandise.  Everything from antique light fixtures to handmade soaps and local art, including these vintage seltzer bottles:

IMG_3237IMG_3238IMG_3239IMG_3240IMG_3241IMG_3242

Looks like burlap is still in style, I love these pillows.

IMG_3243

Check out this lamp adorned with oyster shells:

IMG_3244

Just about every style of doorknob you could want!

IMG_3245

I came away empty-handed, but it was still fun to look!  I definitely recommend checking it out if you are ever in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails