Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Where Have I Been?

It seems like I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon lately.  Honestly, my heart just hasn’t been in it.  I’ve been dealing with some pretty tough personal “real-life” situations, plus I started a new job back in July that has been keeping me busier.  I really haven’t been doing much crafting lately besides making things for my Etsy shop.  So, needless to say blogging has fallen to the bottom of my “to-do” list.

That being said…..I am not planning on abandoning this blog completely, but my posts will probably be less frequent. 

I do have some fun things planned for my Etsy shop for the holidays, so I’ll be sharing those soon.  Just this weekend I made a bunch of LSU turkey shirts while I was anxiously awaiting the big showdown between LSU and Alabama:

IMG_3758

IMG_3755

So speaking of that BIG game, it definitely lived up to all the hype!  I am so proud of the way the Tigers played, they fought tooth and nail to get that win and really showed some spirit.  I always enjoy seeing Saban get beat!

11-06-claibornepg-vertical11-06-reidpg-vertical

Images Source

131562528_extra_large_large

Image Source

111105-LSU-Alabama-131562444_620x350

Image Source

I’m excited about the rest of the season, it looks like the Tigers are on the road to another National Championship game!



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your real life stuff. I hope everything's going to be ok.

    It was such a great game! Geaux Tigers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails